How do I control my Stone 1000??
• You can control Stone 1000 directly from your audio source, or from the speaker itself. You can use the track and volume controls on your own device as well as the volume control buttons on the side of Stone 1000
• Note:- To simplify the listening experience, we recommend setting your Stone 1000 at maximum volume and controlling the volume using your device.
Issue: Unable to pair Bluetooth headset with a new device
Resolution: Make sure the Bluetooth Headset is in pairing mode as indicated by the appropriate voice prompts and/or light pattern ( blue led ).
Make sure Bluetooth is enabled on the device and your device is within range. If you are still unable to pair the Bluetooth device, consult the appropriate how-to pair video for further instructions or you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Issue: Unable to connect Bluetooth Headset to a device?
• The headset has previously been paired with the device
• The device is turned on
• Bluetooth is enabled on the device
• The device is within range
• The device is not connected to any other Bluetooth device
• The Headset is not connected to another device
• If you are still unable to connect, turn your headset off and back on. If problems persist, delete/unpair/forget the Headset from the Bluetooth menu of your devices and repeat the pairing process.
Issue: No sound or low volume
Resolution: Adjust the volume of both the headset and your device to achieve the desired volume level.
Issue: Won't turn on or turns on and then off
Resolution: Charge your boat Bluetooth headset.
Issue: Unable to connect via laptop/pc bluetooth
• Make sure your laptop driver is updated
• Restart your system and try again
Issue: Headset is not charging
Resolution: If using a wall charger, make sure it is plugged in to a powered outlet. If using a computer, make sure the computer is on and the USB port has power.
Issue: Headset won't control calls/media players
Resolution: Your Bluetooth device is compatible with many Bluetooth versions, but not all versions of Bluetooth support call and media control functions. Functionality is also dependent upon the device, operating system on the device (smartphone), and application. Some functions, such as rejecting a call, Redialing, or Voice dialing are only available on newer smartphones and selected applications. Please check the device manual for further information.
Issue: Crackling noise, static, interference
Resolution: Make sure you are within range of your Bluetooth-enabled device. Bluetooth devices are susceptible to interference from other Bluetooth devices, microwave ovens, power stations and transmission lines, Direct Satellite Service (DSS), and wireless devices operating on the 2.4 GHz band. Eliminate as many potential sources of interference as possible while using your Bluetooth boat device.
Issue: My Android Phone Doesn't Pair With Your Wireless Headsets
Resolution: All of our wireless devices use Bluetooth technology, which is a feature of most, if not all, smartphones. If you are unable to pair the Headset after making sure it is in pairing mode, please try clearing out the cache on the Bluetooth section of the phone. Restart and try again.
IF NONE OF THE RESOLUTION WORKS FOR YOU, PLEASE CONTACT OUR CUSTOMER SUPPORT