Damage: This warranty does not cover any physical and/or electrical damage resulting from, but not limited to:
• Malicious destruction
• Ordinary wear and tear
• Acts of nature
• The temporary or permanent affixing of any items supplied or not supplied by the manufacturer with any adhesive, fastener or the like.
• Overchargin, use of batteries, power supplies or any other sources of power notrecommended by the manufacturer.
• Any physical defect or damage resulting from improper testing, operation, maintenance, installation, service, or adjustment caused not furnished or approved by boAt.
The boAt customer service team shall reserve to right to final decision for all potential warranty claims for service and replacement or same color preference (depending upon stock availability).
• Without a valid Proof of Purchase, boAt reserves the rights to refuse warranty services.
• boAt reserves the right to refuse ‘free of charge’ warranty claim if the information shared is incomplete/ illegible for the claim / fault in the Customer details.
• This warranty is non-transferrable. This warranty shall be the purchaser’s sole remedy and neither boAt nor its service centres shall be liable for incidental or consequential damage or breach of any expressed or implied warranty of this product.
• Repair or replacement under the terms of warranty does not provide right to extension or renewal of the warranty period.
• Warranty repairs must be carried out by boAt authorized service centres only. Warranty cover will be void, if and when unauthorized service has been attempted by the user or any unauthorized service centre.
• boAt may use rebuilt, reconditioned or refurbished parts and/or components when repairing or replacing a defective product.
• In case of delivery destination being unavailable, shipping charges must be handled by the buyer.